Training for Leadership has assumed great importance in today's world. Traditionally Leaders were viewed as "Born Leaders", however, the modern view is that leaders are evolved, not born. With training, persistence and hard work, anyone can become a highly effective leader. That is the reason Executive Leadership Training is so highly sought after when only the resilient will survive. Leadership training unleashes the hidden potential and enhances individuals as well as organizational productivity. It evokes the spirit of commitment and direction within the participant. A confident person with a clear sense of direction makes a good leader as the deeply held values and principles provide the road map for the way we lead, and the way other people respond. Hence it is important that a leader must first understand and then communicate one's own value systems to other people. It is always the leader's personal value system that sustains them in their quest, whether they are a person of impeccable moral fiber, or quite disreputable. Hence this is an integral part of executive leadership training as it is of critical importance to have self-awareness to lead and manage other people. Edge Academy conducts Leadership Training programs that help you to make a start in finding and developing these leadership qualities within yourself.The Leadership Training Program conducted by Edge Academy will also focus on:
- Traditional theories of leadership
- Developing desired traits of leadership
- Leading in today's constantly changing environment
- Understanding the different roles to be played by a leader
- Create a well motivated and skilled leadership bandwidth across the organization to embrace change.
- Members acknowledged the importance of team work, seriousness and role focus in achieving the organizations mission & vision – Especially those transitioning from campus to corporate.
- Deeper understanding of organization culture and values.
- Moving from independency to interdependency.
- Clear shift in the area of giving / seeking help to / from others.