Certificate Course in P.D.
The course intends to develop empowering people and creating awareness within the society at large.
- To explore and enhance the attitude and innate potential of an individual
- To develop leadership skills
- To enhance Emotional Quotient
- To recognise feelings, diagnose needs and fears, and improve one’s ability to deal with conflict
- To improve one’s effectiveness in interpersonal interactions and create good working atmosphere.
- To learn and practice soft skills and techniques for effective outputs
- To get exposed to different methodsto improve personality
Module I Introduction to Personality
Module II Communication skills and Personality Development
Module III Personality Enhancement and Self Management -I
Module IV Personality Enhancement and Self Management -II
B) PRACTICALS SESSION:
20 hours of supervised session will be planned where by participants will be given some topics to present themselves on different issues
C) ASSIGNMENT (Project)
One Project is to be prepared as per the instructions of the Facilitators
Rules for admission
• Approximately 30 students will be admitted to the course.
• Candidate should have commitment and interest in the field of Social Work.
Who should attend
Managers, Entrepreneurs, Management students, Teachers, Professionals, Housewives, self employed
Government and non government employees, College and school students
Registration Fee INR 500/-
Course Fee INR 7800/-
Course Material INR 300/-
Total INR 8600/-
The medium of instruction is English
Duration: Two months
Conduct & Discipline
1. Students have to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Institute.
2. Students will not be absent for more than 10% during the course duration to be eligible.
3. Students have to be punctual about the timing and submission of assignment.